Hello and welcome,
You must have seen our video on YouTube and decided you wanted to try our Paleo recipe.
If you find you like it and want to try more of our wonderful recipes, you can purchase our Cookbook for only $9.97 at the following link.
Didn’t get here through YouTube? If you want to watch the video you can check it out here.
Day 4 – Lunch: Tuna and Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 7 hard boiled eggs, with two cooked yolks removed.
- 2 cups of spinach leaves sautéed
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can tuna (in olive oil)
- 1/3 cup scallions
- 1/3 cup avocado, paleo mayo (suggest primal kitchens)
- ¼ cup olives, diced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp chili powder (if desired for spicier)
- 5 large lettuce bibs
- 1 avocado diced
- Boil the eggs for 12 minutes and discard the 2 yolks.
- Chop the eggs and place in a mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir lightly until everything has combined well.
- Take a large spoonful and put on one lettuce bibs.
- Continue the same for the rest of the lettuce bibs.
- Top off with avocado and enjoy!